Before I do this Semrush review, I think that it is important to mention how long I have been using the tool and how my experience has been.
Well, I have been using Semrush for several years now.
In fact, I would go as far as to say that my day-to-day operations would come to a halt if Semrush wasn’t there anymore.
My team and I use Semrush on a daily basis to find keywords, get content ideas, keep track of my website’s performance, monitor my competitors, and more.
Want to know the best feature of this tool?
In my opinion, it is the multi-functionality of this tool that makes it irreplaceable. I often wonder how a single tool can help me in almost every aspect of my business.
Plus, it has some very unique features too that make it stand out from the competition.
I’ll elaborate on all the main features of the tool in the next section.
But first I am going to list some killer features that impressed me
- Accurate Search Volume Data: Semrush updates their data regularly, so the numbers you see on their platform are up-to-date and accurate.
- Huge Keyword Database for Google: Semrush’s keyword database is ENORMOUS. Their Keyword Magic Tool has over 20 BILLION keywords! That makes it the biggest keyword database out there.
- Accurate Position Tracking: Semrush enables you to get data updates daily as well as the latest mobile rankings. Plus, you can buy more keywords without additional add-ons or payments. Even with a low-tier plan, you can also get access to volume data on a local level.
- Custom SEO Reports: You can create your own reports for your team, boss, or clients with Semrush. It enables you to create PDF reports, which include White Label reports as well as Branded reports. Plus, it also has options for report scheduling as well as integration with Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Google Search Console.
- Toxic Link Monitoring: You can get a detailed analysis of toxic backlinks that you have. Based on that, they assign a toxic score for each backlink.
- Multiple Tools For Content Marketing: Semrush comes with content marketing tools like Brand Monitoring, SEO Writing Assistant, SEO Content Template, Post Tracking, Content Audit, and more.
That’s just an overview.
I have a lot more ground to cover here.
That is why I am writing this Semrush review to cover all of the details. If you are planning to subscribe to Semrush, my advice is to go through this review once. This is not like other Semrush reviews that you have read and is definitely the most comprehensive.
Before you dive in, acquaint yourself with all of the available features by trying the plan you like for free.
The website provides a 7-day free trial option, but they have given us an exclusive 14-day trial link for the Guru plan and a 30-day trial of the Pro plan.